Overview and specifics
Before submitting an application, check the application periods for the chosen session.
- Fall 2021: From January 1st, 2020 to July 1st, 2021
- Fall 2022: From January 1st, 2021 to February 1st, 2022
- Winter 2021: From May 1st, 2019 to November 1st, 2020
- Winter 2022: From May 1st, 2020 to September 1st, 2021
- Summer 2021: From September 1st, 2019 to February 1st, 2021
- Summer 2022: From September 1st, 2020 to February 1st, 2022
Studies in this program are governed by the educational regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, and the following provisions:
1. Admission requirements
To be admitted as a regular student in the PhD (Chemistry) program, candidates must:
- Meet the general admission requirements (section XX) of the “Règlement pédagogique de la Faculté des études supérieures et postdoctorales” (educational regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies).
- Have an MSc in Chemistry (Thesis) from Université de Montréal or show proof of equivalent education
- Have obtained a grade-point average at the graduate level of at least 3.3 out of 4.3 or the equivalent.
- Have sufficient knowledge of English
Programs of origin
Several Université de Montréal students in this program came from the following programs: