Overview and specifics
Before submitting an application, check the application periods for the chosen session.
- Fall 2020: From January 1st, 2019 to February 1st, 2020
- Winter 2020: From May 1st, 2018 to November 1st, 2019
- Summer 2020: From September 1st, 2018 to February 1st, 2020
Studies in this program are governed by the educational regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, and the following provisions:
1. Admission requirements
To be admitted as a regular student in the PhD (Chemistry) program, candidates must:
- Meet the general admission requirements (section XX) of the “Règlement pédagogique de la Faculté des études supérieures et postdoctorales” (educational regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies).
- Have an MSc in Chemistry (Thesis) from Université de Montréal or show proof of equivalent education
- Have obtained a grade-point average at the graduate level of at least 3.3 out of 4.3 or the equivalent.
- Have sufficient knowledge of English
Find out the specific admission requirements for your program and the documents that are required for your application.
Programs of origin
Several Université de Montréal students in this program came from the following programs: