Overview and specifics
Studies in this program are governed by the educational regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, and the following provisions:
1. Admission requirements
To be admitted as a regular student in the PhD (Neurological Sciences) program, candidates must:
- Meet the general admission requirements (section XI) of the “Règlement pédagogique de la Faculté des études supérieures et postdoctorales” (educational regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies).
- Have an MSc (Neurological Sciences) or an equivalent degree in a relevant discipline.
- Have obtained a grade-point average at the graduate level of at least 3.3 out of 4.3 or the equivalent.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of French (learn more).
- Demonstrate satisfactory knowledge of English and show proof of proficiency before being accepted into the second year of the program.
Consult the Règlement pédagogique des études supérieures et postdoctorales.