Studies in this program are governed by the educational regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, and the following provisions:
1. Admission requirements
To be admitted as a regular student in the PhD (Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology) program, candidates must:
- Meet the general admission requirements (section XI) of the "Règlement pédagogique de la Faculté des études supérieures et postdoctorales" (educational regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies).
- Have an MSc or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline.
- Have obtained a grade-point average at the graduate level of at least 3.3 out of 4.3 or the equivalent.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of French.
- Have satisfactory knowledge of English and show proof of proficiency before being accepted into the second year of the program.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of any other language deemed necessary for their research.
Additional documents to submit with your application
- Letter of intent or of interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of acceptance from a research supervisor
- Financing plan or financial profile
- Two letters of recommendation