A guidebook designed for candidates looking for research supervisor
Your research advisor will be a key player in the success of your research project. As they provide essential support throughout your graduate studies – from choosing a topic to the final evaluation – the importance of this resource person for your academic career cannot be overstated.
Download this guide for more information on choosing an advisor who matches your profile and needs.
Questions addressed in the guide
- When should I start my search?
- What are the best practices in advising?
- What are your and your future advisor’s research interests?
- What to prepare before contacting a future advisor?
- Initial contact: how to combine know-how and know-how-to-be?
- What happens after the initial contact?