Overview and specifics
Undergraduate , Graduate
14 March 2018
Several time slots
3744 Jean-Brillant street, suite 6310
- On campus
- Registration required
- Meet with an Advisor
Compile your questions and take advantage of a one-on-one meeting with a counsellor
- Ask questions about the range of programs at the UdeM, the admission requirements and process, tuition fees and financial assistance, student services or on-campus activities.
- One-on-one meeting with a counsellor from the Office of Admissions and Recruiting Department.
- On-line sign-up is mandatory and can be done two weeks before the activity.
- The activity is held from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. When you sign up, you must select one of the six time slots to minimize your waiting time. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start because we follow the order in which you signed up on the Web. Sign up soon! Spaces are limited.
- If you are interested in the marketing, finance, accounting and management programs, visit HEC Montréal. If you are interested in the engineering programs, contact Polytechnique Montréal.
- The activity is only available in French.