Overview and specifics
Undergraduate , Graduate
12 November 2017
from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
3200 Jean-Brillant Street
- On campus
- Open to the public
- Registration required
- Open House Day
More than 500 members of the Université de Montréal’s community are ready to meet you and answer all your questions on Sunday, November 12th, from 10 AM to 4 PM. Visit more than 100 information booths, discover our numerous programs of study, attend conferences and more!
Sign-up to receive a welcome gift (while quantities last).
Open House at UdeM is also :
- Drop-in, one-on-one consultations with admission representatives that can help with your unique student path.
- Admission application stations. Complete your application at the event!
- Back-to-back conferences in three conference rooms, held by experts, professors and students. Get tips on how to find financial resources or how to make the right program choice, and attend program-specific presentations in health, education, arts & science and more.
- Guided visits and activities in different faculties, at the CEPSUM sport complexe and in the residences
- More than 100 information booths, covering every field of study.
The Smoking BBQ food truck will be parked at 3200 Jean-Brillant for lunch!
Join us on November 12th at 3200 Jean-Brillant street
If you can't make it on November 12, you can already plan your visit to the next Open House at UdeM on January 28th, 2018!